Wednesday, June 27, 2012

One Happy Camper (or Hiker)!

I want to give a huge shout out to Misty and Erika of The Honey Bunch for doing a fantastic job on designing this blog.  They truly went the extra mile to match my interests, and their suggestions and attention to detail exceeded my expectations.  If you're thinking of starting your own blog or remoldeling an existing blog, give them a look. You won't be disappointed.   http://honeybunchblogdesign.blogspot.com/


Want to share this post? Click below.
Follow my blog for more cool ideas for teachers and kids.  Thank you!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Tom! I love your new blog design. Misty and Erika designed my blog too this past week.

    Liliris
    Fourth Grade Garden

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog looks great! I just had mine redesigned also.

    I'm your newest follower!

    Cynthia
    2nd Grade Pad

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tom! I just gave you an award! Thanks for inspiring me! Stop by my blog to pick it up! Fun Games 4 Learning

    ReplyDelete